Benefits of Neelam Stone and the Right Way to Wear It
Blue Sapphires are magnificent and are called Neelam in Hindi. It is a precious member of the Navratan family. It’s also named Neela Pukhraj. But this mystical stone is not meant for everyone. One should wear it only after careful consideration because of worn in an incorrect way it can have adverse effects on the wearer’s life.
Today, let’s take a vedic look at how Neelam can benefit you can the correct way to wear it.
Benefits of Wearing Neelam
· Out of all the gemstones out there, Neelam is one of the fastest-acting gemstones. You can feel its impact instantaneously. Wearing it blesses the wearer with wealth luck, new opportunities, promotion etc.
· If Neelam suits you, stay assured to get miraculous results, especially in Saturn. One can feel the instant relief instantly with a metabolic boost and the pallor of gloom going away. You’ll be safe from all the troubles caused by Sade Sati, with the mercy of Lord Saturn.
· Blue Sapphire is highly protective and will protect one from all enemies, evil eye, jealousy, etc.
· If one has digestive issues or is looking for improvements in concentration and focus, then Neelam gemstone can help.
· If one is looking for mental clarity and wants to clear confusion in life then the blue sapphire stone can be worn. It also assists in the right decision-making abilities.
· This Neelam stone has an excellent healing ability to soothe the senses, deal with aggressive nature, and bless one with calmness.
· In some hororscopic situations, Neelam can help remove unwanted negativity, complexities in life, and unknown fears.
· Also, if one is looking for a boost in finance and wealth level, the Blue Sapphire gemstone can help. If one has multiple income sources and is inclined towards work, Neelam can benefit.
· It gives fame, name, and a formidable reputation.
· It is also claimed to have the capacity to perform austere spiritual practices, improve meditation quality and, aids in the quest of self-realization.
Ways to Wear Neelam to Fetch Maximum Benefits
If you plan to wear your Blue Sapphire as per the Vedic procedure, then several things need to be kept in mind. First is the quality as it plays a major role in deciding the results that will get delivered.
Talking deeply about quality, focus on the colour. Bright medium to dark blue transparent Neelam is said to be the best. The clearer it is, the better is the stone’s quality. But also, keep in mind that good quality also comes at good prices. However, if you want effective results, keep the price factor aside.
As per astrology, the weight of Neelam gemstone is decided according to the wearer’s weight. To get effective results, astrologer’s advice that Neelam’s weight should be a minimum of 1/12th of the possessor’s weight. For instance, if someone weighs 72kg, then they must wear a Neelam of 6 carats.
If you have this question in mind which metal should be paired with real Neelam, then silver is the best metal to opt for. Though, if you want, you can opt for any other metal too like white gold, platinum, brass, as per your budget and choice.
Finger to Wear In
You must wear Neelam in the middle finger of your working hand. While you plan for the ring’s design, try if the stone could directly touch your skin. This direct contact of the stone with your skin helps channel positive energy in the wearer’s life and transmits Saturn’s energy and aura towards you.
Day and Time
As per astrology, Saturday mornings are the most fruitful to wear Blue Sapphire. Wear it between 5:00-7:00 a.m. Wearing Neelam, or any other gemstone at the right time and in the right manner is important to fetch the desired positive results.
Before the gemstone reaches you, it must have passed through several hands. Therefore, you must purify it. Place it in a clean bowl, wash it gently, and clean it with a soft cloth. This will remove all the negativities and stone impurities.
If you wish to buy natural and certified Blue Sapphire, visit https://www.gemselections.in/white-topazstone.htm now. Also, explore their collection of other precious and semi-precious stones.