For many years, since ancient times people have treated Lapis Lazuli as a semi precious gemstone. The color is a beautiful deep blue with black and brown flecks on it. The texture of this charming gemstone is opaque that looks beautifully subtle. Lapis Lazuli is extracted from various countries across the world.
Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone for the people born in the month of February to bring intense wisdom in their lives. Many people wear to curtail negative energies from their lives and bring immense luck and prosperity. Value of this gemstone increases with more detailed flecks of balck and brown color. Many vedic Astrologers advise that Lapis Lazuli should be worn with Silver or Platinum. They can be put into necklaces, bracelets, rings and many more pieces.
Gem Selections offer the most authentic and genuine quality that helps you to easily buy stones. Our consistent satisfactory feedback from the customers makes us the most reliable brand to buy Lapis Lazuli.
At Gem selections Lapis Lazuli are available in the sizes ranging from 3rt to 30 rt. Fine Lapis Lazuli are available at Gem Selections from Rs.310 per ratti to Rs.610 per ratti.
You can see this vast range and select the Gemstone as per your budget from our ecomsite www.khannagems.com .
You can also visit our showroom at Shop No-8 and 11,A-3 DDA Market, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Lapis Lazuli is often called Lapis for short. In fact, the shorthand name "Lapis" is actually used more often to describe this gemstone than the full term "Lapis Lazuli". Lapis Lazuli hindi name is Lajwart.Lapos Lazuli is used as a substitute for Blue Sapphire.
Lapis deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
Lapis Lazuli is a crystal of truth in all aspects. It reveals inner truth, and promotes self-awareness and the acceptance of that knowledge. It provides for the relief of things that may have been suppressed and allows for them to surface, helping to diminish dis-ease or repressed anger, and allows for self-expression without holding back or compromising
Lapis encourages dignity in friendship and social ability.It encourages the qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness when dealing with others. It provides an awareness of one's motivations and beliefs, and gives a clearer perspective of one's whole life. It reveals not only one's limitations, but the opportunities for growth and to utilize one's gifts and abilities
Who should wear Lapis Lazuli
• Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world.
• It aids intellectual analysis in archeologists and historians, problem solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writer
Lapis Lazuli Uses
• Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning. It is excellent for enhancing memory
• A stone of truth, Lapis encourages honesty of the spirit, and in the spoken and written word. Wear it for all forms of deep communication. It is also a stone of friendship and brings harmony in relationships.
• A Lapis grid brings calm and loving communication for a home with temperamental teenagers or children with Asperger's syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder
• For fame in a creative or public performance-related area, wear or carry Lapis Lazuli to auditions.
• In the workplace, it attracts promotion, success and lasting recognition in your field
Lapis Lazuli Healing Power
• Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal chords, and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands.
• It overcomes hearing loss and other problems with ear and nasal passages
• Lapis Lazuli enhances circulation and improves cardiac rhythm.
• It reduces vertigo and lowers blood pressure, and is thought to alleviate insomnia.
• Relieve oozing or septic sties, and other eye infections, by rubbing the area with a piece of Lapis heated in warm water. Once cooled, the water can then be
Used for an eye bath
• Lapis is beneficial for women suffering from menstrual irregularities, and relieves cramps, stiffness and lumbago
• Lapis Lazuli relieves general pain and inflammations, and is especially effective against migraine headaches.
• It aids the nervous system and brain disorder
Sources of Lapis Lazuli
• Pakistan,Chile,Russia, Afghanistan & India.
Lapis Lazuli, An opaque stone of blue colour with white web like structures on it, Lepiz Lazuli usually contains some traces of gold, which lends it a beautiful look. It is widely used in jewellery. Benefits: While it curtails the malefic effects of Saturn, Lepis lazuli is used to fight depression and feeling of dullness. It is effective against skin diseases and ulcers (both internal and external) and many people have faith that it has the capacity to give unqualified success to one who wears it. Who should wear it? This is especially good for ladies engaged in music, art, dance, drama etc. It gives one power to win over others by the power of love. The people who use it are never found to be wanting in money or love. Quality : Premium
Lapis Lazuli Rs. 150.00 Per Ratti.
Category : Rock
Crystal system : as lapis is a rock. Lazurite, the main constituent, frequently occurs as dodecahedra
Chemical formula : mixture of minerals
Strunz classification : 9.AF.35
Color : Colorless, blue, brown, orange, gray, yellow, green, pink and reddish pink