Gemstones are some of the earth's most beautiful creations of natural resources. However, they are generally used for jewelry purposes or decorative adornments. According to astrology gemstones have a strong significance in one's horoscope according to the placement of the planets. Gemstones are highly precious and semi-precious stones and there are certain tips that need to be considered while purchasing a gemstone. It is good to invest in gemstones as it gives astrology benefits with the beauty of jewelry. There is a list of gemstones that gives good benefit to invest. It's a passion to invest in gemstones and people who love fine and rare gems and have a good history of increasing value over time. The top 10 of the most invested gems are Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Emerald, Spinel, Tsavorite Garnet, Spessartite Garnet, Alexandrite, Jadeite Jade, Imperial Topaz, and Paraiba Tourmaline. There are certain tips to buy precious gemstones and to buy gemstones online.
1. Gemstones are treated to enhance their outer beauty and appearance like color, transparency, clarity. And natural or untreated gemstones give astrological benefits. The treated gemstones look better and of high quality compared to the natural gemstones and they are priced higher than the untreated and natural gemstones.
2. The durability of gemstones varies through hardness. Hardness for gemstones is scaled in Mohs scale that ranges between 1 - 10 (1 being the softest and 10 being the hardest) this scale was invented by a German mineralogist, Fredrick Mohs in 1822 and the durability was also considered on the toughness, thermal stability, and chemical stability.
3. Astrology gemstones should be properly activated and fully energized for the best astrological benefit. There is a certain procedure to purify and energize the gemstone by honey ghee, unboiled milk, Tulsa leaves, Ganga Jal (holy water)
4. Pricing of a gemstone is a matter of comparison of their quality. Rarely is the gemstone higher is the value. Pricing also depends on the color, cut, clarity, and carat weight.
5. Gemologists are trained and have the experience to assist the buyer by selecting the required materials. Gemology is a scientific study of gemstones (their formation, origin, source, properties, and identification). A qualified Gemologist can identify the difference between a treated gemstone and untreated gemstone.
There are certain basic tips to buy precious gemstones
1. Research - research can be beneficial to purchase the correct form of gemstone that benefits according to astrology.
2. Reputable dealer - there are several dealers who claim to give original gemstones with higher prices. However, one should always buy precious gemstones with govt lab certification.
3. The guarantee is necessary when investing in a gemstone as every gemstone can be created artificially and claim to be original.
4. A close look at the gemstones makes sure the imperfection is the rarest and the stone is untreated and natural and not a glass piece. A glass piece looks perfect and pure. However, natural stones are dealt with directly from nature.
5. Designer of your choice. While investing and purchasing on a gemstone consider for a custom design that looks unique is of your choice.
6. The pricing should be accurate according to the gemstones. However, the treated gemstones are highly-priced than natural gemstones. Look around and visit a reputable the best shop for gemstones.
Gemstones are classified into different groups and varieties. And the first characteristic a gemologist uses to identify a gemstone is its chemical composition. Gems selections have a variety of gemstones and the list of gemstones that are precious and semi-precious. Gem selections are a brand to trust and the buyers have the opportunity to buy gemstones online without any hassle with the team of experts working to deliver the best and original gemstones.