White Topaz is an excellent stone to use for meditation as it aids clearer visualization. White topaz has a lovely energy that will soothe and cleanse your emotions. Its vibration will help you to substitute negativity for love, joy, peace, strength and courage
White topaz, a transparent semiprecious stone, has often been mistaken for a diamond due to its sparkling and brilliant luster. White Topaz is also called Clear Topaz or Silver Topaz
COLOR of White Topaz
Natural white Topaz, as the name suggests has a clear colour and is transparent
CUT of White Topaz
Square cut, Round cut, Octagon cut, Pear cut, Oval cut, Heart cut and even fancy shapes such as fish or birds
CLARITY of White topaz
A topaz that is as pure as possible – with no imperfections that are noticeable to the naked eye – will always have the best sparkle
How to Wear White Topaz
White topaz is related to Venus. It should be worn on ring finger of your right hand (for men) on Friday in gold
USES of White topaz
• White topaz helps to relieve stress as they help to relieve depression
• White topaz help the healing of skin problems, and are said to strengthen the hair and the nails.
• The vibration of these stones may help you to have a common-sense approach to what you do.
• The energy of White topaz stimulates the higher chakras, and this has a powerful effect on your psychic senses.
• White Topaz assists in developing intuition, as well as aiding you to develop other psychic abilities.
Sources of White Topaz
Brazil, Afghanistan, Australia, Myanmar (Burma), China, Germany, Japan, Madagascar, Mexico, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the USA
Category : Silicate mineral
Crystal symmetry : Orthorhombic dipyramidal
Strunz classification : 9.AF.35
Color : Colorless, blue, brown, orange, gray, yellow, green, pink and reddish pink
Crystal system : Orthorhombic
Crystal habit : Prismatic crystals with faces striated parallel to long dimension; also columnar, compact, massive
Mohs scale hardness : 8 (defining mineral)
Luster : Vitreous
Streak : White
Specific gravity : 3.49–3.57
Diaphaneity : Transparent
Optical properties : Biaxial (+)
Refractive index : 1.606–1.629, 1.609–1.631, 1.616–1.638