Amethyst Stone( Kateala), Code: ASP 15 (FOR ANY QUERY ON AMETHYST CALL 0091 - 9213932017) Amethyst is a beautiful Gemstone which is Violet-Purple in colour. It has an excellent lustre and transparency.It is traditionally considered, a great help, in getting rid of intoxication. It is even said that if you drink wine in a cup made of Amethyst Stone, it will loose its intoxicating effect. This stone is believed to heal females suffering from gynecological problems. I have been using this Gem for its healing properties since many years. When I did courses in Pranic Healing in 1998 the Healing powers of this Gemstone became more clear to me and I have discovered that its rays can transform the depressed minds and all kinds of mental problems can be healed by this Gemstone. The people who get agitated fast can be relieved of their behavioral problems by the use of this Gem.
Amethyst Stone is a popular and relatively rare form of quartz. This gemstone is popularly known as Jamunia or Kathela
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Saturn ( Shani ) is Ruling Planet of Amethyst Stone so it is also used as substitute for blue Sapphire. Capricorn and Aquarius is ruled by Saturn , the gem of Saturn is Blue Sapphire . People with Capricorn and Aquarius ascendant should wear Amethyst Stone
• People who have a strong Saturn in their horoscope can extract the maximum benefit of the auspicious positioning using Amethyst Stone.
• To remove the malefic health effects of Saturn, one can use the Amethysts powers of healing
• Amethyst Stone is said to help in medical conditions related to Knees, Backbone and Shoulders, and helps in keeping overall body health
• Amethyst benefits people whose profession is related to the color Black like coal merchants, oil merchants, Lawyers, Jurorsetc. Also, it grants skill and dexterity to people who use tools in their profession – like Engineers, Mechanics, and Surgeons etc.
• Amethyst Stone is believed to protect one from poison and to help insomnia.
• Amethyst Stone has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft.
• The Amethyst Stone symbolizes piety, humility, sincerity and spiritual wisdom.
• Amethyst Stone is used for problems in the blood and in breathing problems. It also helps relieve headaches. Amethyst is said to be of help for headaches, pancreatic disorders, backache and alcoholism.
• Amethyst Stone crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive.
• Using an Amethyst Stone as a meditation focus will increase the positive spiritual feelings. Amethyst helps overcome fears and cravings.
Colour of Amethyst Stone
Crystalline quartz in shades of purple, lilac or mauve
Cut of Amethyst Stone
Brilliant rounds or ovals are popular but you'll also find Amethyst Stone in Emerald ,cushion, pear and marquise cuts – as well as triangles or fantasy designer shapes
Clarity of Amethyst Stone
Fine Amethyst Stone is transparent, which means that the light passes through the stone unhindered – with no imperfections that are noticeable to the naked eye – will always have the best sparkle
Source of Amethyst
Amethyst Stone is mainly mined in Sri Lanka, Africa, Australia, Uruguay, India, Brazil and South America.
How to wear Amethyst Stone
• Amethyst Stone is mostly worn in Silver or Platinum
• As Per Vedic Astrology the best finger to wear the Amethyst Stone is the middle finger also referred to the finger of Saturn as the mount of Saturn is located just below this finger.
Amethyst Stone can be used by people involved in occult sciences, as it is said to have strong spiritual powers. The Greeks believed that use of this Gem gave un-ending love and affection. Amethyst Stone is a BIRTHSTONE of people born in February but others may also wear it. This gem is useful in controlling one's tendency of getting distracted, switching so often from one activity to the other. Since it brings about financial stability, it is of great help to those who find it difficult to manage their financial affairs.
This Gemstone is a great help to people with broken hearts and those suffering from loneliness. Nine Gems of Amethyst Stone, with a strong Aura, if worn in a bracket can protect the wearer from Evil Eye.
Who should wear an Amethyst Stone?
Benefits of Wearing an Amethyst Stone?
Mantra for Amethyst Stone
How to wear an Amethyst Stone
Finger for Amethyst Stone
When to wear an Amethyst Stone?
Amethyst Rs. 150.00 Per Ratti.
Weight Available 3.25 Rt. to 21.25 Rt.
Category : Mineral variety
Crystal system : rhombohedral class 32
Crystal habit : 6-sided prism ending in 6-sided pyramid (typical)
Color : Colorless, Purple, violet
Chemical formula : Silica (silicon dioxide, SiO2)
Twinning : Dauphine law, Brazil law, and Japan law
Mohs scale hardness : 7–lower in impure varieties
Luster : Vitreous/glossy
Streak : White
Specific gravity : 3.49–3.57
Diaphaneity : Transparent to translucent
Optical properties : Uniaxial (+)
Refractive index : 1.543–1.553, 1.552–1.554
Solubility : insoluble in common solvents
Melting point : 1650±75 °C
Fracture : Conchoidal
Cleavage : None