Blue topaz is one of the most beautiful and popular gemstone today.The sparkling stones evoke images of the wind, sky, and water. Blue is the color of calm and quiet.
COLOUR of Blue Topaz
Blue topaz can range from a very light blue to a deeper blue colour. It can also have a slightly turquoise hue, reminiscent of aquamarine.
CUT of Blue Topaz
Topaz is a very versatile gem when it comes to shape. Because it is often found as large crystals, topaz cutters are not too restricted by price and can therefore afford to lose some of the gem. Emerald and cushion cuts are popular, but you'll also find topaz in round, pear, oval and marquise cuts – as well as triangles or fantasy designer shapes.
CLARITY of Blue Topaz
A topaz that is as pure as possible – with no imperfections that are noticeable to the naked eye – will always have the best sparkle
PRICE of Blue Topaz
• Blue topaz is found as crystals that are considerably larger than those of many other precious stones. Consequently, its per-carat price does not rise much as the size of the gem increases.
• Blue topaz is an affordable precious gem that adapts well to larger Jewellery USES
• Blue topaz can help us channel relaxing energies and fight off chaos and negative emotions.
• Traditionally, the icy blue shades of topaz gemstones are associated with learning ,understanding, creative inspiration and peaceful communication
• Blue topaz promotes harmony and relaxation and can be especially helpful in healing hurt feelings and calming frayed nerves.
• This gemstone has mystic healing powers and is considered to facilitate emotional balance and protection from greed. It also represents strength, wisdom, courage and is a symbol of friendship
Blue topaz: Blue in colour, this transparent and hard stone takes a high polish and makes a spectacular jewellery stone. Blue Topaz has uniform sky blue colour. Its colour is mostly pale but sometimes it is also intense blue in colour. Occasionally, coming with a grey or a greenish tinge, the Blue topaz is mostly free of inclusions. Oval is the most common cut but mixed cut, step cut etc. are also used. Benefits: It is a gem that induces sleep and rest. It keeps the temper cool and makes one generous and kind hearted. It improves the financial assets and gives financial stability. This gem enhances sincerity in all relations of life. Quality : Premium
Blue Topaz Rs. 550.00 Per Ratti, 1100.00 Per Ratti, 2100.00 Per Ratti.
Category : Mineral
Crystal system : Orthorhombic
Chemical formula : (Mg, Fe)2SiO4
Color : Yellow, to yellow-green, olive-green, to brownish, sometimes a lime-green, to emerald-ish hue
Mohs scale hardness : 6.5–7
Luster : Vitreous
Streak : White
Specific gravity : 3.2–4.3
Refractive index : 1.64–1.70