Guide to wearing Ruby gemstone
Ruby, also known as Manik Stone, is an astrological gemstone that belongs to the Planetary Gemology system and represents the Sun, the monarch of all planets. You should be aware that the Sun is the most important source of life on Earth, and Ruby is said to bring the Sun's favour.
Before you acquire a Maanik stone, consider the following factors to determine whether or n
ot you should wear one:
· Ruby is a native of the Leo sun sign, or Singha Rashi, according to Vedic Astrology.
· Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July, according to Western astrology. So, if your birthday is in July, you can wear Ruby.
· Ruby is also recommended for ascendants of the Zodiac signs of Aries, Pisces, and Sagittarius. Wearing Ruby should be avoided by anyone born under the sign of Sagittarius or those born under the Dhanu Rashi with the Sun in the 6th, 8th, or 11th houses.
Wearing a Ruby the Vedic Way:
Wearing a certified Maanikya stone in the proper method is the greatest astrological answer for all your concerns, queries, and problems that most people face as a result of the misplaced Sun in their birth chart. Let’s examine the Ruby purification and energization procedure now:
· Fill a clean metal dish, ideally silver or copper, with a solution of honey, raw cow milk, Ganga Jal, and Tulsi Leaves and your Manik necklace.
· Allow 30 minutes for the stone to soak in the bowl before removing it and washing it with clean water. You can purify your ruby this way.
· Now it's time to energise your Ruby stone: Take a red towel and set the stone on it first. Now, 108 times, say the auspicious Surya Mantra: 'Om Ghrini Suryay Namah' to Lord Surya.
How to get the most out of Ruby gemstone?
· It is usually advisable to purchase a certified and genuine Ruby stone from a reputable gemstones provider.
· Wearing a genuine Ruby ring on the ring finger of your right hand is recommended for optimal benefits. Make sure the stone is in direct contact with your skin.
· Ruby should be worn early on Sunday morning, according to Indian astrologers.
· Before wearing a Ruby gemstone, you should contact an expert astrologer.
How much time does rugby gemstone take to show effect?
The effects of gemstones depend on the person’s kundali, nakshatra, stone quality and some other factors which you can discuss with your expert astrologer, Ruby is no different. However, most people report positive benefits after wearing Ruby for 10 days to 4 months.