A “Natural Pearl” is formed without any human interference in fresh water mussels and Sea
Pearl/Moti helps to attain peace, mental balance and reduces anger. It encourages love and compassion in one’s life. As it is associated with lunar energy, it heals both mental and physical body. It symbolizes purity and is also called as “stone of reliability”. It helps to bring harmony and peaceful atmosphere at home.
Who should wear Pearl
• Basically, the person who belongs to Cancer ascendant, Scorpio ascendant and Pisces ascendant can use white pearl
• If the planet Moon is debilitated and afflicted, the pearl helps immensely especially, during the mahadasa and antardasa of Moon.
• Moon, in Astrology, is called ‘the Ruling Planet of Emotions’ and is associated with the providing calmness and tranquility Pearls are the best gemstone for making the Moon favorable or less destructive
Uses of Pearl
- Pearls promote emotional stability, equable temperament, and mental peace.
- Pearls enhance softness, bodily beauty including the great allure of face and eyes, and tender feelings.
- Pearls are also excellent for improving mental peace and strength and memory.
- Pearls are helpful for curing insomnia, troubles related with throat and eyes, dysentery, heart-related problems, etc.
- Pearls are very supportive to blossoming of love, close relations, and happy married life.
- Pearls are rather renowned for bringing about fame, wealth, good fortune, and lavish luxuries in life.
- Pearls are superb for pacifying anger, tensions, and mental stresses.
How to wear Pearl
- Pearl should be worn in small finger of right hand.
- Pearl should be worn on Monday morning
- Pearl should be worn in silver ring
Source of Pearl
Pearls are mainly found in the Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka (Gulf of Manear), Australia, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, China, the Pacific Isles, Venezuela, the Red Sea, Panama, and South India. At the present time, the best pearls come from the Persian Gulf, Myanmar (Burma), Australia, and Indonesia. The biggest producer is Australia, then Indonesia and the Philippines. The largest pearls are produced in the South Pacific in white, black, and silver colors
Pearls are of two types based on their orgin:
FRESH WATER PEARL
How to take care of your Pearls?